Thursday, March 19, 2009

Remembering...

I invite all the readers of TRT to jump over to The Useless Tree today. Author Sam Crane remembers his precious 14 year old son, Aidan, on the third anniversary of his death. Aidan inspired Sam to write a wonderful book, Aidan's Way, which talks about understanding disability from a Taoist point of view.

Though I never met his son, I feel as if I had met him through Sam's words. Both Aidan and Sam have touched my life deeply and my heart goes out to Sam, his wife and daughter.

If you'd like get a different view on what our lives are and mean, I highly recommend the aforementioned book. I can guarantee that the world around you will look quite different and more vibrant when you put the book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.