Saturday, April 23, 2005

Have the Women Rule

I think most of the major religions and socio-political systems have things backward. In most cases, the men run things and women play a support role. I think we should try it the other way around.

I can't imagine a world run by women would be plagued with such things as war. It's easy to imagine a testosterone-laden male ordering others to go blow up a neighborhood filled with innocents. I know of few women who would ever consider such a thing!

Men are all about power, machismo and force. As a general rule, women are the peacemakers and the ones who provide nurture. That's what our society needs right now.

So, I say to the women of the world -- Cast of your chains and take charge of things. Restore sanity and peace. We need YOUR leadership now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.